Boston GreenFest is entering its 12th year and Isaac’s Moving is proud to be working with them for the 11th year in a row! The Foundation for a Green Future, Inc., creator and organizer of Boston GreenFest, is working hard to introduce new and innovative elements to Boston City Hall Plaza this summer.
This year Boston GreenFest is moving to the Greenway and Long Wharf with 9 venue locations all right next to each other!
Enjoy great music and food August 16-18th 2019. There is something for everyone at this FREE Boston event! Learn, connect, and celebrate with friends and family.
Every year for the past 8 years we have provided the following for the Boston GreenFest:
- 2 trucks and 8 movers
- Free storage
- Movers are on site one day prior to help set up tables, chairs and tents
- One opening day the Isaacs movers help the exhibitors (over 200 of them) unload their vehicles and move their materials to their diplay positions
- Isaacs also provides free onsite storage by donating 8 free storage containers from our sister company Doorstep Storage
- During the 3 day event Isaacs provides a crew of movers to help in any way possible and we are basically at their service
- When the festival concludes, the Isaacs movers help with the breakdown and removal of the entire event.
- The monetary value of Isaacs donation each year to the Boston Greenfest is approximately $20,000 worth of services
[grve_gallery ids=”6632,6631,6791,6793″ gallery_columns=”4″ hide_image_title=”yes” hide_image_caption=”yes” overlay_opacity=”80″]
See you there!