LEADING THE FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION
Isaac’s Moving and Storage is determined to lead the moving industry in taking a firm stand against bribery and corruption. We will protect the best interests of the industry, our affiliates and our customers.
Isaac’s Moving and Storage has signed and is guided by the Charter’s provisions and is inclusive of all employees (permanent, fixed-term or temporary) as well as any associated third party service providers.
The Charter will be integrated into FAIM and the procedural and audit requirements will form part of the FAIM Implementation Manual and the Pre-Audit Assessment.
WHAT IS BRIBERY?
Bribery is the offering, promising, giving, accepting or soliciting of an advantage as an inducement for action. It is illegal, and it is a breach of trust.
A bribe is an inducement or reward offered, promised or provided in order to gain a commercial, contractual, regulatory or personal advantage.
ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY
Corruption, bribery or attempted bribery is unacceptable. This applies both for offering or accepting a bribe. Any form of bribery is a fundamental violation of core values of conducting business to the highest legal, moral and ethical standards.
International law requires companies, including Isaac’s Moving and Storage, to have rigorous, pro-active measures in place to detect and prevent corrupt practices.
Isaac’s Moving and Storage commit to legal and ethical behavior, and to refrain from any business practices that will harm the interests of our company, other affiliates, clients, or the international moving industry. Isaac’s Moving and Storage will take steps to ensure they are fully informed of applicable regulations and will monitor their employees and business partners to ensure full and continual compliance.
Isaac’s Moving and Storage will ensure that they are aware of all applicable laws countering bribery and corruption in all the jurisdictions in which they operate, and that they will obey and uphold those laws.
The laws that apply to particular international business activities include those of the countries in which the activities occur as well as others that – like the US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and the UK Bribery Act 2010 – govern the international operations of national companies and citizens in respect of their conduct both at home and abroad.
We must consistently ensure that we are aware of, and are complying with, all applicable laws.
LEADING THE FIGHT AGAINST CARTELS
Isaac’s Moving and Storage supports the adoption of Anti-Trust compliance programs by its Affiliates. In
this connection, Isaac’s Moving and Storage is determined to support the fight against cartels, which
restrict competition among suppliers to the detriment of customers.
Isaac’s Moving and Storage highly values membership in FIDI, and to ensure that value continue, Isaac’s
Moving and Storage pledge to abide by the highest ethical standards and to free and fair competition.
Isaac’s Moving and Storage agree to sign and be guided by the provisions of the Anti-Trust Charter. The
Anti-Trust Charter covers our employees (whether permanent, fixedterm or temporary) and any
associated third parties providing services to or on behalf of the Isaac’s Moving and Storage.
The Anti-Trust Charter will be integrated into FAIM. The procedural and audit requirements will form
part of the FAIM Implementation Manual and the Pre-Audit assessment.
WHAT IS A CARTEL?
A cartel is an agreement, concerted practice or conspiracy among competitors to fix prices, submit
collusive tenders, divide or share markets and, more generally, restrict competition.
A cartel is regarded as the most egregious violation of Anti-Trust laws in most jurisdictions, which may
lead to the imposition of significant fines as well as, in certain jurisdictions, criminal penalties.
ISAAC’S MOVING AND STORAGE WILL NOT TOLERATE CARTEL CONDUCT
Isaac’s Moving and Storage respects the Anti-Trust laws and regulations in the countries in which it
operates and requires that its Affiliates do the same. Involvement in a cartel is unacceptable. It is against
Isaac’s Moving and Storage’s core values of competing freely and fairly, based on the added value of its
products and services.
The laws and regulations that sanction cartel conduct are in place in most jurisdictions. These laws and
regulations are designed to promote free and fair competition and to protect consumers. Anti-Trust
compliance programs are to detect and prevent cartels.
UNDERTAKING BY ISAAC’S MOVING AND STORAGE WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT
Isaac’s Moving and Storage commits to legal and ethical behaviour, and to refrain from engaging in any
business that will harm the interests of FIDI, other affiliates, clients, or the industry. Isaac’s Moving and
Storage will take steps to ensure we are fully informed of applicable AntiTrust laws and regulations in
connection with cartel conduct and other Anti-Trust violations, and will monitor our employees and
business partners to ensure full and continual compliance.
As a demonstration of our commitment, Isaac’s Moving and Storage pledge to take a zero tolerance
approach to cartel conduct. At all times, Isaac’s Moving and Storage will act professionally, fairly and
with the utmost integrity in all business dealings and relationships. This will apply wherever we operate.
COMMITMENT TO THE VALUES OF FIDI
This Charter will be formally integrated into the FAIM quality standard.
CODE OF CONDUCT
By agreeing and committing to this Charter, Isaac’s Moving and Storage will:
1. Never make direct or indirect (via third parties including agents, suppliers or customers) contact with
an actual or potential competitor or other third party, the object of which is to engage in cartel
2. Never propose or reach an agreement, whether directly or indirectly, formally or informally, with
actual or potential competitors, regarding any sensitive competition-related issues, including:
Dividing or sharing markets, customers or territories
Rigging a competitive bidding process
3. Report any indication or initiative of improper anticompetitive business conduct by an actual or
potential competitor in accordance to your internal reporting procedure, including but not limited to,
reporting to your legal department and/or to the relevant Anti-Trust authorities.
4. Not to participate in a meeting of a trade association in which sensitive competition-related issues are
discussed. If such subjects are raised during a meeting, We must immediately ask for the discussion to
end. If not, We must leave the meeting and ask for that to be noted in the minutes of the meeting.
5. Ensure that all internal and external correspondence, including e-mails and texts, and documents,
discussions and public statements do not contain any statements that might be misinterpreted by third
parties or Anti-Trust authorities and courts in the context of a potential Anti-Trust investigation.
6. Maintain independent judgment in pricing or selling of any products and/or services.
7. Limit any information discussed during commercial negotiations, with or disclosed to competitors or
other third parties, to that which is strictly necessary for completing or assessing the transaction.
ETHICAL BEHAVIOR STATEMENT
At all times, Isaac’s Moving and Storage will act professionally, fairly and with the utmost integrity in all business dealings and relationships and ethical standard will apply wherever they operate.
COMMITMENT TO THE VALUES OF ISAAC’S MOVING AND STORAGE
By agreeing and committing to this Charter, Isaac’s Moving and Storage undertakes to:
1. Never engage in any form of bribery, either directly or through any third party.
2. Never offer or make an improper payment, or authorize an improper payment (cash or otherwise) to any individual, including any local or foreign official anywhere in the world.
3. Never attempt to induce an individual, or a local or foreign official to act illegally or improperly.
4. Never offer, or accept, money or anything of value, such as gifts, kickbacks or commissions, in connection with the procurement of business or the award of a contract.
5. Never offer or give any gift or token of hospitality to any public employee or government official or representative if there is any expectation or implication for a return favor
6. Never accept any gift from any business partner if there is any suggestion that a return favor will be expected or implied.
7. Never facilitate payments to obtain a level of service which one would not normally be entitled to.
8. Never disregard or fail to report any indication of improper payments to the appropriate authorities.
9. Never induce or assist another individual to break any applicable law or regulation
To have information corrected, and/or to address concerns over misuse of data please contact our customer services.
181 Campanelli Parkway
Stoughton, MA 02072
4309 G Street
Philadelphia, PA 19124
56 Pine Street 3A
Providence, RI 02903
7440 Fairbanks North Houston Rd
Houston, TX 77040
One New Hampshire Ave.
Portsmouth, NH 03801